3/21/2021

😱TED 😀

 Babaji: What do you think?

People ...they want to sound smart in their presentation?

Babaji: have you not done the presentation?

I did. In the City of Hope.

Babaji: and ?

I didn’t know what that means - how to sound smart in the presentation. ... ... what if they actually behind has that on the bullet point to examine the character, and me?

Babaji: see me empty handed, there was no drafts. 

That mean I just do it to make others feel stupid without the proper evidence ?

Babaji: you did that again ...

Sorry...

Babaji: you know why they hire IT to create a gigantic IT department ?

To store data.

Babaji: to actually monitor anyone not your brain how the process was not stolen ...

Oh ( becoming the big eyes) - there is a stolen problem, I see!

Babaji: ...you could wrote it down first on behind...

... I should write what it’s in behind?

Babaji: your inspiration and doubts in my communication that these are not sounding smart communication ...it’s not the presentation.

Communication is not the presentation? (becoming the big eyes)

No comments:

Post a Comment