3/24/2021

Talking to the Mogul Simon ...Purna!

 Did you know when I say NSYNC were 5 Lords, because if I say my University friends looks like them 5, you Purna has teaching this methods with 5 names, knows, what I am talking about.

Simon, establish many choirs, including the boy's famous groups "One Direction"

Do you have a way, without me, to explain to Simon, what has actually happened in my life, that I cut off his connections after 2014 or 2015...as like you were managing, or the leader of the Quan Yin methods, for so long ... Can you verbalize, what Anna has been talking about the Sailor Moon 1995, there is 3 frames transformation coming out reviews, to a music mogul, like Simon? What's exaclty Anna were saying about these 5 Lords showing up on NSYNC, and mingling like a real human beings near by her in UB? Because if Simon got connectioned, he can either go by himself to meet these 5 or he heard from his staffs, where these 5 might be at?

He only knows how to judge the musics? Have you thought how to explain to Simon, your devotee, Anna, claiming something, but she is too young, to figure it out the words, to say it clear to him, Simon, but she had a background Simon should know? with you, or with him? 

I know I don't need you to explain that, but have you thought, if you were to explain to Simon, have you, or how you would introduce yourself including me, Anna, around? To a legacy person like Simon?

No comments:

Post a Comment