3/24/2021

Letter to Simon (he close his ears off)

 " Dear Simon, my name is so and so. Like you are manager in many groups you sustain them in the world, I am a manager also in this lineage methods called Quan YIn Methods. I have a student name Anna, recently I have heard her talking about you, and so on so for tales she went on to this Hollywood. I myself has been fond of this industry since the Day 1 in 1998 You Got Mail, I have changed my hairs for a particular reason, I am not planning to disclose to you at this moment. But here, I am talking for Anna including for myself, on this lineage. You are an entertainment mogul, and I am Supreme in this side of continent, as my own mogul. Anna has claims that she has suffered a tremedously pressure from people like NSYNC 5 guys, looking like her 5 University friends, to do with my lineage 5 Lords names. It is not actually meant 5 husbands, but I understand, there is a possibility, the world of its own, has tainted its heart in so many ways to misleading Anna or alike, including myself in these affairs of the world all around of us... therefore, I am just writing to let you know, I am aware of our each other's ground, and roles to play in this matter, whether its significant, or its less than trivial, I have voice in myself, these are not a light matter that they could even get people like you, yourself to speak to our kind ...spiritual people.

Sincerely yours.

XXX"

No comments:

Post a Comment