3/22/2021

Simon, how do I live in the story?

 Following through the scenes and the story. The world internal don’t use language. It’s a knowing communication so that’s how I know. Different scene, different story, shifting the environment. 

Do I love Justin, JC or Lance?

Ancient Chasez isn’t JC looking. Justin is actually following JC everything he does. And Lance was cold blood person that both Justin and Ancient CHASEz following him around. I already don’t necessary have much love feeling but I put up with it. After 2 years I learn about video shooting, you can look at the camera, the angle to tell a story, by the next year one more year I rest properly, a lot of this fades away.

It’s more of this photo ...if I say something to them immediately and they have no response, I run! As for the rubbishing story I heard or experience, I will get it back to them later!

They have this forever young video I sing one time ...I know it could be someone looks just like them, so I don’t conclude it too fast whether it’s them or on another space and time coming to the Present Life.





No comments:

Post a Comment