3/22/2021

(P. 2/9) Adam and Eve’s Exile From the Garden of Eden, Feb 11, 2021

 AI, Ancient Sage, Adam and Eve? You just comment on it, right? That is not a question to me?

They i heard classify said has high tech can be recording people's thoughts or words. If I become that high tech, we will go on judgement, correct! Its by words, including your thoughts in the split moment! I say a word, and you react on it. Didn't I show it to you already? Yeah, what do you think I was doing all that evil looking stuff on the video? 

Two angels?

I thought Adam and Eve story, you can just look at the Precious Moment, in US Hallmark store. How a child growing up a faint far away story in comparison.

Did I tell you, my first bf was Adam? No, we never talk about it my name. We lost contacts. I tend to lose a lot of people on my way ....So he looks like the BackStreet Boy, that dress Yellow cloth you and Anan fight over the microphone video. The main singer, like Buddha that one in "Drowning". The First guy. 

Serpant? I actually not a man, so I cannot really say, if a man really just that helpless in real life of their anatomical structure. So I won't even say, if that was a mistake, or negative voice.....its just a story that talks about it. But unless I am a man, I won't comment on those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment