3/04/2021

Prince of Persia - Sand of Time 🎬

 So that’s everyone watches ?

Just like I describe my side of the story 

How they started with a boxes sword

An invasion to so many action moves. “Hold it for me” the two guards on the wall? Might be Simon / Keanu

A burn down fire before who came in 

Your Gift issues

I Becoming a new King (role to public trial)

Babaji - a series story between the talks (just like everything I have already described) 侍衛長

Father, murdered

Two witness. Story how the arrow starts to hit me once, twice while reading the Bible 

Tesla’s friend - Mark Twin like his brother 

Anan

Public trials says from the King, with 2 witness.

So far this is how far I watched.

Comment : do they have to look at me how to tie that horse foot, not to stain water and a long traveling with her, not “given me strength not to kill her?” Probably another wall of posing posts written by me word.

They have DVD just like I insert my DVD. It’s a marvelous things to do, really, this thing can come out. There is a DVD box can read the wrapping box and the actually box. Get a feel just like watching a movie.  Just meant we together putting DVD in, or I insert DVD first then your turn? I cannot comment ?



No comments:

Post a Comment