3/03/2021

Prince of Persia - the Sand of Time

 There are words below you can read.

How I die almost with it. I cannot see the Heart, it’s behind the 支氣管 on Google Image! I don’t really remember where the heart is!! It’s just slightly on the right(the left from my position ) ! Keanu has an opening on his the Earth Stands Still. You couldn’t have mix up me duplicated, won’t you?

2010 May...you are always a blonde and I assume you turn into? Middle East dark tone princess? When I met Simon, there was someone next by him. When did they say they met? Or started an affair ?

I have a traffic wreck because you say “accident” on the TV that time, it shocked me there. Did I ever tell you that? Where the words supposed to use in the public? Picking up the dagger place...In the Orange County California. There is a highway, near by Disney ? Or that guy saying he is working on his first day. That traffic light is broken !

They gonna re-watched it again ...



No comments:

Post a Comment