3/28/2021

(P. 8/9) Adam and Eve’s Exile From the Garden of Eden, Feb 11, 2021

About your house ...

I lived with my mother, we have one extra floor downstairs for rent. We live on the top floor.

Its about 40,000NT per month from the renter.

That is what we have. But I have two sibling, they both now have a high pay job, to save for the future. Tina....she is not stable. She is spending money like drinking the water but I assume she is saving some. She is not staying in the US to do her works, she travels back here to look after the kids and stay up early to the morning to do her works. Someone from the entertainment world here is helping her this year, so she could have a place to stay with the servant and the car driver.

(P. 9/9) Adam and Eve’s Exile From the Garden of Eden, Feb 11, 2021

King of the King = 帝王

In Chinese the Monkey story, there is someone to ask another Buddha to come and helping...the 玉皇大帝

When you say Buddha were like the Lord of the Tree Kingdom, or the Monkey King ....it meants he has reincarnation below human Realm. 

The life after life this "King of the King" I am not sure if there is such reincarnation below the Human Level.

So when I say you are Purna, you ...either is Buddha's Purna, or this King of the King Purna. I will tell you, I am not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment