3/29/2021

In case, you are the One, Eben

 The file on Harry currently is Simon, we base upon the Half Blood Prince that one Harry Potter movie.

He got his notebook. (Da Vinci)

Ron, on the other hand is kissing the girl with Love potion. Keanu kisses Harley 

Why Harry has a Q on the actor’s profile is on the Da Vinci painting I leave it in my page “Photo”

We started the story as Tesla in 2014, not Da Vinci. But I might have tell him Simon, there is Da Vinci and Buddha with Divadatta story.

Now, if you gonna become the One one day, there might be the chances the profile will get to switched....I doubt that, but please keep in mind, these files might move. Neville is near by.

Babaji can be funny but while Legolas and Orc has a crossing, anything he claims have to be careful. I don’t check that often now, but you should. I actually know what I write about so it shouldn’t be an issue to be honest.

Prince Siddarthra story was he becomes Buddha.

My story went a little different. But you can find Dr Steven to find a special library in India or in China to check any facts.

My story was Buddha is when you become enlighten, you will have the title. Siddarthra is just the Indian famous prince.

There are other Indian princes, practically speaking, I say there is 夕陽黃昏

No comments:

Post a Comment