3/17/2021

If your disciples love Harry Potter ...thinking to play

 Would you play with them? (Don’t just turn red your face all the time, you have to answer me)

No?

If in their liking they know they love it, the movie, the story, the character, the musics, can they imagine you are just like they are, in love with this Harry Potter, not just saying if it’s a true character from someone funny and famous, Simon Cowell?

Do I look like I cannot wait to play with Simon? We did, and that ended 2014. If someone asked us, I simple answer we did. They saw the other clips and they question, that’s Harry Potter, my answer is no comment. Do I so in love with a movie to mix up the reality, I need to find where is my money right now?

You don’t lack money !!

People can have thoughts, do I insulting you the previous comments? I hardly even say things personal, but personal to them Keanu or Simon. They are big guys now.

You? Are you a big girl now?

Is your disciple know that for real or they have doubts? Will they have doubts with me, they just need to come forward and ask me, I can tell them, I hate movies, I hate musics...do they gonna hate me? You like them to hate me?

Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment