3/09/2021

🍊🍊 Ice Skating - India

 Aren’t you all about the same like the other countries? 

The edges you cannot see, or speed hit the wall, turn and fall.

Going to the middle with or without people?

Are we consider the different races? Is there a difference? 我應該蹲下來看你們嗎?痛嗎?

I remember what I did on the ice rink. Do they copy my scene? I think you all started the basic ... ...you guys looks bulky? The edge is destine I go, you go and down, down, down? Do I do that on purpose?

Oh~ imagine what video can be edited...that’s every turn ...down? Didn’t I go slow? So copy that!

The edge, not drawing the circle yet. From far...you alone battle at the edge and fall quietly. What can I describe it? No one will ever see that!! You and I, in the time. You each fall fall fall fall fall ...far away, no one cares. Slowly the wind touches your cold face ...I didn’t fall that yet.

The edge supposed to allow you all to feel safe, not the Hunger Game. We are not doing that for the movies. Some people just feel safe by having a wall next by, don’t you? I circle circle circle circle at the edge? Yeah I remember. 慘不忍睹

I circle in I circle out, I circle all around? Yeah? Just like the comics books. It’s the circle! 

Lines? I create invisible lines? I have to glue to that walls? I cannot be in the center? REALLY!

So I went to the center too. And? It’s just cones. I just know what exactly you can all falls? REALLY! For sure, you all don’t just go on one time with the cones. Without people to practice alone? In the center?

It’s ashame in the middle of everyone doing just THAT? What?

Everyone is on speed and spinning ...if you didn’t even know how to skate...what makes you to skate in the middle looks like you skate with your own signature?

Then, you go back to read the comic books ...I only know one. You all become a reading experty?

I am reading what exactly you all are reading ....mad? Which side of the reality? There is a sailor moon on the Comet, Ice Queen. What can I say ... ... 眼神更加堅定? The comics books? Okay. 

Its just about every subjects you all can get mad. You all have the technology to crop my evil eyes or when I change to big eyes contests ! You all become more mad !!!! Like I cannot talk between Evil eyes vs big eyes! 

我很皮~you cannot say that in English translation too right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment