3/02/2021

I know who Simon is

 Anan sometimes getting forwards from others ...a lot of funny things or animation to see. Yeah, junks. So sometimes I will see Simon on the known popular singing like the kid the dancing ....it’s not the same background in America or Britain.

You have a problem with that?

Not exactly problem. Not really that I like it’s different. 

How I realize it’s him?

One day I have thought so I went on to read about him. I had Da Vinci painting and biography ... I conclude it’s her with the white rat. It just happened while I have to do the preparation of everything else ...

Like they read what you read?

Then that gives away a lot of people’s name probably. They hanging me started 2013, because he is running across the continent. 

He is in music ? Nothing add up why there is AC, and I didn’t have a demo yet. That whole thing is I picking up piece by very short time, and we get it done. That’s not my experty at all. Is Tesla going on a stage telling public a children’s story with lights?


No comments:

Post a Comment