3/04/2021

I don’t have a proudness in me, so I can not teach you how not to be proud.

 You hear the song, there is my face !

It’s on probably other people’s face?

What do I say in the title or you are too lazy to read it?

I cannot relate at all to people like you, nothing at all.

Your level is too coarse, just like they told you the monkey wrong acts to make troubles everywhere.

I can only say things to most people but not to you. I hear exactly everything I need to hear. You worry they didn’t tell me or you find out you better tell me or you find out the conclusion is not 1+1=2? 

You like the gangsters life when you were young ? No, I told them that. They didn’t tell me that. I don’t know what Gang is!! I completely in Heaven, people just live by their life as usual. I could ask Anan? At least stage, I don’t need to ask anyone anything. It’s just a Book to sunk you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment