3/12/2021

Frozen (Your Two Angel Part 2)

 Do I need to tell your father, you can just subcribe a YouTuber, she or he has the edited video of the her new upload clips, daily."Sun Light"

I don't understand many things but I think you were asking about the Frozen, that big snow men, that is not machine. That is snow, from the Earth itself. Earth is not noble, it is evil.

There are probably readings talks about that, the Mother Earth.

Frozen 1 and Frozen 2, I seen the First, the Second i might see it on the TV. 

Dean used to be with Ana, but not a red hair, and I don't know if they are together anymore. I don't have the facebook to track him or the others.

Cold and hot? Those are temperature. Earth temperature are like rocks has a temperature, water has temperature. Human has blood vessels, so there are temperature regulate.

You talk about the Earth and Fire quality? Not sure what you are saying.

But Then the Angel story, and your cave story. Check it check it, I heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment