3/21/2021

侏羅紀世界

 In America, when I had no access to the TV, I went to watch some New Age group and among these groups, there is an alternative media such as Project Camelot. They later breaks into two projects.

Project Camelot and Project Avalon.

This guy in the movie actually in another Jurassic Dinosour movie makes two hair looking different lady. It’s strange... but okay, I am sure only I laugh but some others might get mad in America. Those journalists. 

What? Dinosour says that’s two side lady? Hair style different. I think the man can say that by himself. They have to go and compare the story with this same actor. Let me check. 

Chris Pratt and he is in the “Jem and the Hologram”, and as himself with a note Cameo?

Jurassic World (2015)

Jurassic World : Fallen Kingdom (2018)

I have sing that song, maybe I should upload that and make a note of it. He was in that movie?

Where is Keanu? He knows what’s an action movie, this is? Adventure movie genre ?

Matrix is an action movie ? They meditate doing nothing in Yoganada groups. He made John Wicked too ...Uhm... talking about the spiritual group reviews on them own.


“You just staring at them” the young boy said. 

They went on the projects

The ride close.

What does that sound to me? The scene changes to a lab geneticist, they mean Greys lab? 

That’s one Indian + one Asian. Those are not American ? That two journalist are American, English speakers. 

Ancient Chinese + Ancient India.

That’s saying sounds right. Remember adding 5000 years on it.

I throw the microphone down and say, “ I do it myself” and see Owen on the movie screen, Keanu?

It’s on Live, HEY, YOU ALL WAKE UP!!! Rockefeller is on the phone. WAKE UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment