3/21/2021

5 Dinosours

 They fight they using bite.

Two boys are shifting gears, manual?

You got a manual, WAKE UP.

Lifting me up, Amazing grace, song song song , Keanu. Simon Idol your group. Divo.

Both are soaked in water ... how old they are, Simon and Keanu? It looks opposite?

No no, switch, there is younger version Justin, younger version Charlie, Puth? 世代交替

The Dinosour is dying. A lot. 世

“Killing for sports”

What situation ?

替=2 夫 白:2 husband white (me) or stunt or substitute 

Owen has a gun, and I what do I suppose to mean? Tie knots on my clothing. Is that white? 交 替 knotting style.

Where do they go? Music sounds, Keanu! They found a jeep and a match? And a 🦕 on the wall. 

Talking about the grandpa? 

Lab has crisis. I need the language department when you call pa, papa, or grand pa in dirt language. Anyone by the way on experty on Reinanssance?

民用 jeep, not the millitary one. They are not in where? Isnt both them supposed to be regulated in the public news? Keanu and Simon.

We found the dinosaur! 

In the mean time Keanu it’s not time to talk about my kiss, but late evening I got a real estate card on 902 is a good kid, so you have a gun? No, we just sit in the same elevator, he went to 3rd, I went to 7th floor.

Did I call Chinese? 你們給我起來,起來!現場現在

ACU is air born? 

“Who is flying”?

Not Dinosour, but it got in the glass wall fence structure, the building.

The helicopter down. Then the Dinosour will fly!!

“That’s the first”? The Jeep isn’t the Millitary Jeep? It might be the First. Prince William!

I need someone works on 櫻桃小丸子 the word, and that age difference.

The lab is like me, there is a substitute 代教主,代總司令??

But don’t UFO already flying ET race? Something more than UFO flies?

A kiss, we already explained !

No comments:

Post a Comment