2/25/2021

While I stay on the island ...

While I am here newly started ...

 I was speaking in English...one day I test one video in Chinese.

No reaction

Next I say that 新少林寺

Do they hear me?

I don’t actually know how is China acting on my stuffs or the US could bar here from them acrossing the sea....does not matter. I travel on the other hand to some far away Time to get some pictures in my mind ....

I am looking for Indian 500 years old because she had a Master she says exist but my entire monitor is filled with Her video on Britney ...not just I found out Wallace video, they have massacred warning like the US says in Britney video.

What can I possibly do?

So...there were Time, at the meaning THE problems.  Not just explaining every additional comic books I read in outlines or music video before or after I write about King of the King story or...finally I decide okay, we have a big Flower Thousand Bone problem, where is Wallace photo?

I give him a photo, the rest I don’t want to talk about. 

Rockfeller shows up on the peripheral right after I declare King of the King for saving Time problem. I have to bar away from all these...so I can lay in the hospital. That was 2017 summer.

Where are the two years everyone on the floor YouTube video lists from ?

That’s 2018-2019

2020 I rest

Now we are here, to finally said, I said that’s 7 years, I am free! There is Flood and she didn’t have a Master. And Apple has my name on their time calendar like every year they create me a new model tech, to one day the 2000 artifacts tell me, I might have her Purna flying to reach Apple to the infinite ... because I cannot read her Book, and she cannot read her own head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment