2/26/2021

Did I say Eben was the problem?

 While I traveling far in time, I have become different. That’s how to live here become an issue.

But let’s say, not the living environment issue, I receive every magazine ....there is 1950 Indian girl black and white photo, I assume that mean India.

I do not know why, so I went to find and even wrote on the website.

There was a Ring falls into the water,Lord of Ring, there was sunshine, then there is later the darkness.

Then, there is a movie someone getting married, who, went to swim, touch back in the water, came out, wedding on, entire people wedding photo turn black and white. I say Facebook. I cannot use it.

Eben? There was a wedding...there was a Legally Blonde, a modern legal problem ?

Did I say I just travel in time back, and there was no law in the old time?

He turns India to black and white ? Did he know that?

Then my friends become everyone’s problem because I didn’t know Bible exist, I heard the medical board calling, I went ahead trying to say something ...whatever I said. At least Babaji says that’s not what they say, I was not saying their practice, I was just making a website on the medical terminology or the movies to stay in the scene. 

Then, there is a none stop everyday touring city to collect stuffs for the back. I rush back to join Eben’s seminar ....I was typing my friends problems ...I still remember. I was clicking video by the seconds so I was told when to watch, and when to stop....to arrive today, Eben told me there is a straight line.

Or I found out too then I heard him saying that. I cannot OPEN the book! Tesla die on it.

While all that set, I start a new blog telling her I saw the Loving the Silent Tear, you don’t have a Master like you say your Chinese name coming to this new place from Vietnam and to flood all the worlds to documents on a 2000 years old Book? With why you use the new song in my chapter Scroll and the Lamb to create Gifts? So they repeat to wear it out 5 name effects?

Here is the entire site !



No comments:

Post a Comment