2/25/2021

W 兩個世界

 


I have seen more than one story how a person got suck into a book world to a brand new reality.

夢幻遊戲

赤河魅影

Is that possible? That me and you but there are two other boys like the throne and the Lamb like a body guard? And a story use me to tell the process ....there is your father.

City of Hope like the Revelation saying ... the rest are the people around me.

Did I ever tell you, you cannot love people? You would just trash at it if even one day this looks ...like a romance story to me? Again ?

You wear out your 基礎動作遊戲 but I don’t know if certain things you can really that wearing it out that fast ...I would not let you destroy that two of your savior if they have to be crown.

But if saying you have to go and rescue them ....I thought I check that actors age, like my brother that bracket ...if we break things in every 10 years again?


No comments:

Post a Comment