2/25/2021

Comet math Searching ...☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️

 I heard.

They go out visiting people. This is how it goes while we were at the back, they record, I talk. 

Okay, I imagine they record. There are days we keep talking about the things I don’t want to talk about, we will have other subjects to dwell on. 

It’s already a year or 2, when the math for the comet year is sent out ...I don’t actually remember if I did a talk before or just go on the camera to record.

I did not practice at it or written down. A lot of things are not written down that period of time. 

5 Lord Reviews, remember? Oral teaching stuffs.

So, there was no record, not even practice at it. 

The total number how I say it the beginning might be just once or twice ....I don’t actually remember. 

So their choice isn’t that much. You can play a video how I do it, and you ask the English speaker, or none English speaker or mix ABC to count math problems in a limited numbers of time. Most of them at least from I heard was they need time to either think about it or say it in front, may not even be recorded. Just one to one people talking. If they just let them try, probably. But the problem is, they are not looking for “probably”. They are looking for a definite answer.

I don’t have anything else on that. It’s been a couple years now.

It might apply to other video in subjects too. Of course they are looking for professional. Didn’t I say that’s “expert” word?

No comments:

Post a Comment