2/28/2021

Under the Sea (they made into the Song)

 I saw. You have siblings, you have a father, dragon King.

That number is not 10.

One day you gonna give up Purna position if it’s not talking about you?

Who that might be? (睜大眼睛)

Who I think, you think, might be taken your seat for Purna? Why don’t you just say whom might be my seat to take my seat, we both gonna walk into different directions? You and I experty is completely different, once depart that crossing lines, we will have nothing in common ground. What do I think both our fate will turn out?

Why don’t you just play the parts as Purna as they told you and as I told you? You enjoy that seat of yours, if Yogananda is alive and the same boyish age, you would have brag to him with the attitude because you are better than him! No matter what I say to him!

Your role is to be a religious leader. Yeah, teaching the Dark Magic! If without, you think you could be present properly before my eyes? You wrap yourself in a blanket on a magazine ! What were you doing ?

No comments:

Post a Comment