2/28/2021

時間 Time Wallace, because I or we waiting her to be on math to her....

 Time, I calculate already. It’s in that time, but your TV says I cannot go to her. I cannot do anything !

You clap?

No, that’s not exactly the way how it says it. Me or we plus Apple...fine. Me was waiting ...

Slam Dunk we were already done many times reviews you see.

You cannot see it?

I saw it I saw it. Clapping might be ...

I (Wallace) was not clapping.

My remote TV scene might have something clapping, but I cannot remember what it is. But I had already the eye make-up, I was in the hospital, then I come out, I didn’t have eye liner. If she watching VS, she supposed to know she should be going, get on ! The 74/ 75/76 hunger game, Tesla die was on Jan...that’s the whole year towards the end of 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment