2/17/2021

Thinking about Death ...when?

 Since the day I walk in 2006? or when I remember I apply the initiation ‘was’ at 2005? That was 1992 half initiation makes 13 years growing up time, and your reply was 430, 2006, makes 3 zero 4000? 

Did you watch the movie that was broom stick 2000?

4 with 3 big dog heads? You are curious to find if TEsla is still alive to tell you, you have a history of lying ? Or if the movie or the book came out before you sign my initiation cards?

At what age I evolve, I have to lecture you?

Let’s started at 1986, you start at Asharam here. Tell me, how does your mouth open and close on making up “one life liberation “ “immediate enlightenment”, to collect money ! On a soil where there is no Sant Ma yoga methods? You getting from somewhere this method and you could make a claim without hellish concepts to start, you thought I imagine you thought about death yesterday or the day I walk in?

Not just the mirror reflect, your parents are dead? No one can restrain you ?

It was no one! Your reflection efforts and your talents of performing on TV is endless.

TEsla die on the news, by the guard. Did we see that same position issues, or you just thought about your death too eager, everyone else who die is never heard of or register in your head?

I don’t pray to you like other disciple to quests things in life, that makes you have a title on Supreme?

Tell me, is that you finding out your initial on translating the book to English, you become the 2000 years everyone garbage to trash ? At this rate how this Earth evolve since TEsla time brings about electric Age, you say you believe Galactic soul got stuck back at human body on your magazine, you read classify America ?

We are talking about you, not Nicolas and the deathless stones to live forever. Someone die for the book. Any life does count, every life.

You could lie about storage karma and this life time fix karma, and impart a method like you collect gold freely by foolish human good will. How should I start to begin seat on the throne, to judge you with an image like the right column by the fur cloak like you ? Because I am angelic !

We have 5 Lord review done because I was dragging around, that was without TV first, just a bunch of image to guess Secrets. Movie or TV has script line. I work very hard until I was dragged all the way back here to see you on Flower thousand bone and else others? Your personality trait on lying become of the art they telling for me to see how actress two side face, I gulp !

So, in the future, technology wise, you don’t think you owe an apology to every household you collect gold for everyday sitting 2 hours in what methods that brings your brand of restaurant in making it in living? Or you are just too cunning at doing it now have no feeling how hard labor was too hard on your short leg, by the way is sh orc ? C or horn like t ? I can draw you know, not just you sending OU letter playing methods so after 7 years, we are on raptured theory, and we are start at the day I walk in with your initial sign?!

A prostitute sitting on the Beast, double M on the initial “New Testament”, from your old to new way of life? Did I remember I wrote about it on paper or seen it? Don’t tell me everyone is doing it everywhere on cults culture. You are doing it this life because you are Vietsnese. I have seen them doing the same exact things you would do at Toronto. By the way Buffalo has a rainbow bridge, there is 5 lake region, so your mighty Angel without a name, may be not just ‘ widow, older, slave’ the slave without description on that chapter but next? We are not the same brand 

They quote your video say just like you quote the book say. Did you say you were from Buddhism? It is not until I met Simon, Keanu or that David 430, I would not have run about the Buddhism story to find out who is exactly Devadata at me. My on and on life if you were me, you would have complain whole truck of it not the toys full truck of it or the whole bread shop got buy out by your kindness generosity. Did you read you are poison to everyone on this 2000 years old Book? Do you care about it? Things buy, things throw away, that is not a waste if we start at where at your life starting knowing you are a waste?

I don’t need to draft like I can writes books about you, your lies to make up tv show on Satellite require everyone’s efforts to glorify your opposite image problems. So down at the history, you may find a peace ending your hell life like you plan it. Your tiny mind is not unlike you used to be ....  


No comments:

Post a Comment