2/21/2021

The lines on the grounds? Taipei train station

 I was not able to get the photo that time. Step by step.

But if like I think you might have every building hangs a camera, we can talk about the lines on the ground.

They have design lines and bus terminal. 

There are direction on the sign within the station, I think there was a lot of things I did not say, just test it myself.

There was a book store across the station. These roads and direction I did not study neither. But you get used to it’s 4 corner building. I did not completely understand it neither. 

Did we try to look for that Diamond ? On Conan? No, that’s not what they say maybe, but I saw the big crystal like Diamond. There is logo, so you search at the crossing book store....almost every layer of the shelf, what you all do best in your daily life... ....flowery logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment