2/25/2021

That 7 years story is very long

 In this modern time, if you seen on the movies and say to them, I think that looks like you and him?

Most people are they going to believe you?

I run to where to get Ancient Chasez looks like One Photo on 花冠安琪兒?

Then I don’t have the time to read a book. All I got was ONE photo.

I then what? Experience ?

What if it’s wrong ? In this loooong traveling road.

I got lucky to get clear on my thought! But you assume you will go with everyone one day, if you stand alone all by yourself in this loooooong evolution and Timeless Age to mind battle strangers in ANY world ?

Do you know what’s 遙遠的修行者?

Do you know how long the time span really is? Time!

All I got was one photo then? I came back here to run to Wallace garbage things on the TV? 遙遠的修行者 regent to wait for the rest people get in and fill you in at the same time. 

Then Simon gonna says, ancient chasez is that Snape like 花冠安琪兒?

Because I keep posting that Ancient CHASEz photo.

Why I add a word ancient ? Not the actors name?

What’s real and what’s not real? 

Nowadays they are more tolerant even kids play role plays games. And they listen. If it makes sense, then give them a logic what do you get?

They happen to document or else o never say, they will never know. We are running on the exactly same things just like it’s present to me or to them.

But I am the one walking alone with this ! Only can be alone walking all by myself !

And now teaching the kids few steps? What’s that running 遙遠的修行者、四個點的框框 where does this terms come from? Running and ? Think very clearly and wisely of all things present to me in all direction.

If you just be crown on the throne? You are doing it on the TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment