2/22/2021

Tell me, what do you know?

 You makes the shows to tell a story ....but you don’t dare to come and open your mouth to talk to me.

You meant to say, you afraid to be suit and go to jail with it, so there is Chinese say it for you on the Television. You think of all kinds of stuffs ....just how to get away in several options. So you came about OU language. While I have to go and to talk to Simon.

You even register your brain I may never find out, that’s how smart you put in your mind to just about high heel everyone to serve you like a slave. You try to say, or you try not to say. Were you truly make up your mind to repent to God after life? I don’t think you wear out your younger years methods in acting in life. 

Jailing in life, how can that be that serious? You have to keep announcing just like Apple writing codes.

And? You waiting one day I figure it out the puzzles and?

Following Flower Thousand Bone but in your convenience? Because that’s just a show !

I don’t think you ever understand anything right.  

No comments:

Post a Comment