2/28/2021

Okay okay I tell ...

 


Originally I said that Diamond dress girl is UK. Because Will Turner and Elizabeth, it was about in England setting story in ‘pirates of Caribbean.

If Simon had that One Direction boy band - Harry Style is that group, not 1, it was 5 then become 4.
And if they collect my 5 Lord Reviews...2017, but then it was later I talked “my 5 Lord” like my friends or Sailor Moon. To compare stuffs so to ‘sing .....2018-2019
Simon might have to read a lot of stuffs combination of it.

2020 whole year, I go deal with Rockfeller? No! We just went out to eat. I didn’t do anything. Rest.

So if Eben saw that happening, because that 唯美 floating cloth with his face on driving a game plane in Celine Dion video ....I don’t think he particular like that presentation on Lalla.

I don’t know about Prince William. They are noisy guys to find out things, or to do things. English people ...
You are made, right. Ma’am.

No comments:

Post a Comment