2/27/2021

Movie industry

 Does that help you establish a NEW relationship with Simon, or Eben, or Prince William?

Do I help?

What’s the title of this articles?

You become the main character of a movie and the story telling on your Bible become less effective because the movie is the FULL story? The shop around the corner wants to be put out of the business ?

Once you establish yourself in the Hollywood and the Bible, you could talk to Simon, how you too have a common industrial experience in joining venture HOW to make the movies together ! With the encourage from the United States!

I was 15 years old ! I just changed my hair color black to short blondes hair.

If it’s others, they would have never ending complaining you took their fantasy movies characters !

My half initiation card is a BLACK hair !

No comments:

Post a Comment