2/20/2021

Ice skating - the edge you cannot see

 It seems to me many are edge and vision problems to tiny cone on the ground?

Balance at the same time to see yourself approaching to the edge. Or just near the cones. It didn’t just use my camera so they are clear what I was doing. My camera is not all that clear what you suppose to do.

What do I think....on the floor? It’s a cone. People just see cones and already that ....panic. 

Edge I meant the ice rink edge, not people crowd at the entrance to video film edge. Not sure how many people that makes them doing THAT. I cannot be film if not close to the entrance, that’s not a clear edge, so there are problems. 

Crowd if too many on the ice at the same time. Like a group, or in between .... etc. 

Never end falling .... at least it’s a year now. Not sure how that has becomes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment