2/21/2021

First time on?

 I cannot understand it.

You all have to be on the first trial with the ipad a flat device that contains the hidden camera. That’s not a real filming location they have like you see Wallace they doing that. You just open your mouth and talk. I did not need to prepare, that’s my business. You go on first trial on, and? You cannot say it. So then? You cannot try again?

How can you not try again to get this things right until you could get the words to speak? 

Maybe they find the professional doing that, too. But I am not talking about them. I cannot understand that part. So you have to keep going until words are smoothly said from what you comprehend to actually become a word language. Not just used to on multiple choice on paper test, A B C D.

I don’t need to prepare because that’s not really a thing to talk about. 

If something more in depth like you been to others seminar, of course for those, I need to prepare. 

Songs... don’t even think about it. I remember how WE started on singing. I do not want to sing. No, I don’t practice a things that don’t register at the camera. Those stuffs was not for anything at that time. What was we doing that for? She had a exam or preparation to enter the competition. Now become your  desk paper ?

Crossing fields with the combination to fall on the ice....I saw the touring city photo I used to take them doing. They actual have something to do on foot. 

Cooking video I seen....weight scale I remember. 

I cannot understand how does ALL on the first trial if not making it, you just keep trying, right? I do not see the rest of it. What is that the first try?

No comments:

Post a Comment