2/26/2021

His disciple name Ananda ... oh, I c what you are saying

 He was saying he is the Buddha?

For no reason or he was told? I don’t know.

Did he care how he answer a question when other asking something ? Did he need to think and MUST come out a brilliant answer? Like he ages to much older, he met Ananda that time, so there is a blue book? Ananda means memory strong to record his every word. 

So many things how someone is changing status ...

International views to expand that to cover ALL because he is the Chosen One. He has to think very carefully what exactly Babaji wants him to do.

There is a red book, I can see that. I read it. 

Did he like new technology? The TV comes to invention. He comments that’s Satanic ...did he see someone talking to him straight? Was he scare, did he tell someone about it, how he first react it?

I think ...in my view, his coming to the US is already a very big issues. For some reasons, I believe that. How to adjust to a new land and he is a dark skin color. Did he really care if people like him like him? Did he care about that tiny bit? His goal was always Divine Mother this Divine Mother that ...that should not have bother him if that statement was true. Could he express himself out? I heard him I think once ...speaking ...???

Did he care if someone says I don’t understand your English ?

This are very simple no value stuffs to even talk about it ....but scope on this useless thing can meant a huge huge huge things to somebody.

No comments:

Post a Comment