2/26/2021

Explain

 Legal court has a stand so someone can explain.

They can hear you explaining on the video or knowing you keep the biggest secrets all this years? They are actually the professional people. We happen to cross the road or I found out they sneaking around, I have nothing good to say about. 

Me and them is on going ...

Then you?

They will have to go and find out line by line what exactly I comment on things I say to you.

Do you know what that means line by line?

Do they have a problem I got my personality throwing all over the screen to talk to you?

You, on the other hand, cannot type! I would assume someone else has a conclusion on another bullet point, you are not equipped with IT techinology because of what I say to everyone the movie is real, they can tell, invitation arrives, I say nullify, they say they don’t hear me.

You are not ready, I know that and I could say a word with it. But that’s not them keep telling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment