2/22/2021

低電池

 我才充了一個晚上的電~我的ipad 在低電池🔋

你現在也會難過😫?

You have too many dreams ....must be the TV problems. That Book of yours 其實 very thick ....one revelation isn’t really saying all that much for me to say : makes the story short. Normally probably just say nothing at all to these peoples methods.

If 帝王之說的故事 to be real, let’s say you and me ....I did talk about this before. What I say to them was you were out with Me to another place where there are 礦產,你想把這些東西拿回來給女眾,Diamond sutra I have heard existing in Buddhism. No, we read the title of the sutra, but that time I was on Wallace stuffs, so just the title “Diamond sutra”. 為什麼 Diamond is a 礦產?

There were places that the earth produce high pressure high temperature ....so there is diamonds? Long story short, that’s where might be your lead.

You were growing up and wanting to go out and fight. I can see the entire worlds is filled up the competition themes in their movie plots. I didn’t know what was that from ....

帝王 didn’t leave you at that place alone, since you didn’t want to be alone with that new family. So he moves the entire sangha groups + 女眾其實像後備軍的概念

Diamonds, with the Elf King, there was a plot discussing a box of diamonds that dwarf King present it to him.




No comments:

Post a Comment