2/26/2021

Because ... 理工科 here is much much advance.

 Here I make notes by doing the homework’s. Because the Asia schooling is much harder. 

But for the US subject, I pass the general chemistry exam but they keep lowering me subjects so I repeating Chemsitry.

Organic Chemistry is a new subject I learn, but it’s all chemistry. I learn something how to draw chemistry in here. Everyone knows how to draw that. Do they even go to the Chinese just for that one subject?

They might ! Because the actual molecular theory (MO) or Lewis structure was taught the same universally. I decide to break that electron down to show bonding and every other details if I see it again, I know what I did.

Everyone’s textbook here or the US are teaching the same thing. But because they are the simplest subjects at the beginning of the textbook, as the studies go, the more challenging they become. I cannot keep up the works here in Asia if saying how my grades doing. 

I just saying what they might have already find out. You? 

Do you know why I keep explaining things to you see others how each step are being proceed to get to a universal conclusion in the modern world ? We have the civilization here and now, you know?


No comments:

Post a Comment