2/28/2021

5 Lord Review

 Victoria Secret Bruno Mars on Calendar girls 2012

7 8 9  ( starting the US flag )

10/11 12

123456

Victoria Secret What was the other ? There is another video. Lima had gift ribbon on her to start.

What was that 2 first try was by my location when I was with their contact person 

Open mouth like roaches ...

But I had to stop on the roach session...because unless entire Beas and her groups doing all together, you cannot open 5 Lord review, on just One Week ending punishment.

It was easy for the “gift” for June 22-June 30 - because they separate people who got the gift or not the gift at Toronto as good disciples.

101 didn’t fall ....by the way perry song on the Top and below pointing at the ending.

Starting July it would be by months, these would be harder. That goes into the calendar 

If don’t use this trouble whatever I see stuffs ...

劍心 water falls and the body guard. That is already more later story because I left to the US, never watch it.

Sailor Moon

I didn’t remember there is Chinese Gods fairy tale ...until they sent in....I don’t trust these ET stuffs, and she was falling apart on the TV, I have no idea why, I have no one to go to.

I know all the mythology of history tale from China...so I say I drag down that side.



917/2016 return here.

花千骨

羋月傳

A lot others video but a lot speedy using that remote controller ...the title of each show, I cannot possible watch them all.

No, Babaji although already show up, that’s when I was in the Valley. Before June 22.

I didn’t go do stuffs with him. That was not as loud open until worse to come during that 2017, he was in different form telling all kinds garbage stories.

We address his name as 西斯

Seth was 賽斯, the 5 Lord friends name.

Translation was wrong, says 西斯

Of course I know what 西斯 in China history. Talking about how to be shameless ....between him or me.




No comments:

Post a Comment