7/13/2021

📞 What ? Disney. Hang up. 🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎You coming here USA medical or International Justice department, Tesla has no money, Disney meant 123 position Yeth (tear while day)🛎🛎🛎 hi , that’s one boy with partner, one girl partner, one piano accompanist solo, Russian gonna kill me 🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎 Russiannnnn !! 📞 What? Now you talking ? Oh ~ that’s a paid job? Bombs at the audience on Music perfect note on 194 country project because they cannot see? It’s a musical hall built ….we walk in and they audition, then just few rows human going out, exploded, they die in there. That pitch perfect ….📞 What? Insurance company ? Earth is evil, self destroying nature, no need be insured …📞 What Auto? What Auto? You mean police on accident petrol ? Not here, we walk ! 📞 What? I have no money to beging my conversation ? What, like it’s hard to sing not 3+1 silent seat, then what Disney? It’s dance ? You mean JC? Oh you are disney program …he didn’t tell me, you tell me? 📞 my phone drop dead, Disney, say it again, it’s one man dance partner, one girl dance partner, one piano not 用甩的 notes …..my mother? She cannot see, she is blind I grow up. 📞 What, again, Disney ? It’s every song re-do? You are impossible ? I don’t think so !! You run Internatiinal Grand Hotel 1900 science groups and MD groups or they meant they Law groups, I live at on an island, not Grand Hotel. 📞 What Disney, you are logo sign ? Your Babaji meant no tales tide lies? Yeth !!!!! They meant you! 📞Disney, say again ? I cannot hear, statics. Hung up.

 📞What?

📞What? Disney I polish my nail …

📞What? rehearsal dinner or rehearsal microphone, rehearsal singing ?

📞What? I drink ….dinner table ? Never been to remember candle no one sees light, 🎶🎶🎶🎶Now~ I see you? The fog has lifted it …now I see the light🎶🎶🎶🎶 that song ? (Check lyrics )


Babaji: right 

No comments:

Post a Comment