7/06/2021

Wait …wait …one more, don’t move! Hold it ! One more account = we are the same account

 If if I open windows to scream to 一貫道 you won …and sing a song…many …across is …building and next by its …you castle.Well..it’s because I see police is right down there. They come. Pass by, hold still don’t move, he is too tall, it’s glass reflection, he might just pass by, so I see older Taoist him across neighbors.

If he found out him very very very old what he does…

I heard sporty Asian local is a …no up town is the ? Who is the renter 

7th, below us.

Right, that’s about right 

No, they Indian guys not sure tall I saw outside elevator or short ? He yells to kills voice, so police came

But the real account is Rockfeller noisy elevator open, him 5th is filming, don’t see us two.

Oh…it’s many account,

It’s all in police station.

There is a daughter.

Flower white ? Street smoking squatting girl in front of my door house …ginger yellow spice in my refrigerator, someone hairs. Selling fragment just like Lalla color skin to ..scent her their mother daughter Sikkim cloth style traditional.

Babaji: kill all.

No comments:

Post a Comment