7/03/2021

Volleyball, defense …you watch me on both side now? If I am not at the front, I am at back defense. Vice versa …. …

 … … meaning if I am at the front jumping the lower net for elementary height which is impossible, I cannot be on the back.

Babaji: say it right, Anna.

If I am at defending line front, jumping, the back defense is zero ? 14:00 around ?

https://youtu.be/frmiTVQdW8w

No, they spiker groups? Their footworks it’s not a straight line. I know that. You suppose to know that.

High school, not now.

High school I know that.

How and when, jump.

Hands landing at the ball exactly follow their body best, not touch net.

If I can just use lower hand, not “set”, it’s probably more accurate each time. That’s the easiest.


Serving ?

… ego.


No, tall guy cannot get that lower at the back defense. 

Why you want to know these stuffs? I have to be on the floor? Yeah…I can see.

It’s = I do everything …

When you play strangers to be honest …

You don’t ever play, so forget it.

Not that kind of formation anyway. You play simple volleyball. I am just like “one of you.”

Running formation, you will clash to tall people. They coming down or short run long run …


Knee pad lady clash someone …that girl ??

… …she is different skin color.

Babaji: right 

No comments:

Post a Comment