7/13/2021

They saw me, evil periods of time. I was doing things. I thought I was comfortable too. No, that Tim Cook in his own stupid mind.

 Not this world anyway.

I would never do that again. It’s the story I told them, Tesla went somewhere or American guy…in this only God’s knows universe to find someone a women, in order to have a turn in his evolution. That’s evil offerspring.

She gives him that, and all vanish, you will never find the road going back there.

If that story states are true, well….when the guys IQ involves to Power World, guys are very nature at it. 

This world, not I asking disclosure, you pretend you pushing it I can only go push Eben.

But that’s not a reality at all. Human nature is …some religious doctrine, not dating guru or Paganism. 

From me, what I can do it is to push it you out because you might never get a chance at all. Not this whole universe you don’t understand depression is suicides on your own mind and Time. No one will help you those world arrives, not even I. They use 3 world laws.

Well, maybe I am illuded…I can live like that whole life.

Babaji: right 

No comments:

Post a Comment