7/02/2021

Tamang, your father going ? I forget Austin he, Pang is 7 years younger like Leo, they 3, age bracket, your new friends, you know what I mean? I with UB 5 + NSYNC

Wing goes to Simon, he gonna be quarantined, Syco, Wing, there is a Sony snd 妲己

Dr STephen, I have no idea his age, Wallace has two guys acting or real monks ? 笑傲江湖, I heard Tibetan going. He can just talk to Queen.

Dalai Lama is Pope they, switch back and forth religious leader. I heard….they train youth ? Like CEO space those summer camp ?

Inelia is knowing Elsihoward grand daughter, President that sign ET stuffs before ? She joins that Whistler blower groups, but …the known ones as the lead are Bill+ Kerry, they have too many people on their lists.

High school musical, yeah, I heard Disney. The age below Ola Wing tiny bit …

Dr Gabriel has nothing but to talk …right he knows SMCH, he got a Wolf guy.

I have no ideas whom they gonna invite each other 

Paige + Tim Cook…but that guy ? Look like BASHAR…I don’t know whom that is.

Prince William if you just spread money in 7 days, by a month, you will have a groups classmate not die young ? 

Right they have kids.

Austin + Leo+ Pang 

They are all ABC

Wallace + Mark

Yeah

Babaji: right 

If you just grab people random start talking a month, you can keep them 6 months attention on you, like now making friends to bring skillful workers there?

 


No comments:

Post a Comment