7/06/2021

Shatter glasses that building …I used to, Babaji cry tears …(pathetic )I was 督導….windows commanding pedestrians.Rockfeller is not here, I don’t need glasses…there are open space and it’s roof…and …there was…I was behind ? No, Annca. It’s all Annca’s fault.

 I forget.

Babaji: remember

It’s a commanding space with curtain she bought she made she keeps on the windows ? Pixies they do on purpose…a store bankrupt, so orange came in. You know jobs? You know electronic ? They sell toilet and Food …

It’s orange, did I say how it’s orange ?

It was another store…what ?

The job interview is near 101…that 2020…I really been around buildings….every floors are safe if ….I gonna annihilate every building by walking right, jump, leap, bounce just like the Bible say (tearing precious monent)

Babaji: Yeth, cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment