7/10/2021

Reed is Steve Jobs son. What you all gonna do with that ? Leave it? I don’t know anything about him. It was a Sariputra stuff …I borrow his hallway behind his room or something …transpassing , whatever that means.

 Every few years they renew license like DMV or ? There is no such thing i …I … I …

You technically graduate from UB, to work with your new world.

My new world was SMCH Facebook. It was over long time ago, then SMTV.

Now, I work at you MD and Pharmaceutical new?

You know….people like Nick reading a lot on Heath news. Maybe people care about dying ?  Not to die? He could just ask me that time, he never did. 

So niches …I am implying all your parents care about health ? Or people in the town for real, they care about fitness so there is ETR Craig ?

You don’t care what others into alternative medicines ? It’s fighting against your liscense world ?

Mike Adam recommend products. I am a chemist I don’t take those stuffs. Chinese medicine is liquid. 

Ancient means exlihir or tonic or bitter Chinese drama medicine cook for hours ….if Dr Christopher, I have to low temperature stew cabbage, leave on the stove 30 minutes or an hour and then, pouring in the coconut water bottle glasses bottle. Dump the cabbage, not eating that. I do those things, I like those things. 

You don’t just write I am a liquidarian ? I was not doing that for that purpose ! … …

Babaji: right 

No comments:

Post a Comment