7/02/2021

Ola, Wing, do you have a pencil or pen I can borrow (for my DMV Keanu flunk table test? The unemployment office DMV they are looking for you)

 Ola Wing, do you have a soft long ruler measuring, I can borrow ?

Ola Wing, does your mother or father has a measuring tape?

Ola Wing, do you have a notebook, I can borrow sheets paper?

Ola Wing, where is your backpack? I got green accidentally.




Ola, Wing, Did you call Dr T Cooke office we are going that way? Now? SA Union ?

Ola Wing, do you get your ID card, any card I can see?

Ola, Wing, do you drive today? I need a ride to Pepsi center, I used to walk…I know where, that way exit entrance.

Ola, Wing, did you eat something yet?





Tina best Friend is 汪星, she doesn’t use hands.

Ola, Wing, have you been to APO floor in SA?

Ola Wing, SA Union entrance has a booklet advertisment, can you two find it, bring all the junks back…on the left side.

Ola Wing, did you tell your parents we are here today, call? Now?

Ola Wing, you ready to talk to Dr T, note or you want me write for you?


Are you dead yet, Dr T?

Where is your wife ?

Not in Pepsi Center?

I am not dead yet…I feel dead everyday. With Tim Cook big name next by all the time, behind him is Paige follow.



No comments:

Post a Comment