7/13/2021

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️My songs? On Dean & Tamang? I am watching. We are there ! Pass 2012 Gregg you all could talk to say that? The music format has an instructor to show you love profanity ? Kinda near military ask for standard you all delivered ? So do you have guys in school like I was in UB undergraduate ? What’s on your Facebook? No, I am not interested, you show me if you keep close high school or you have new friends in college ? ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🤒

 We are technology ready with music world

I am instructing = people are being trained everywhere or at least go on discussion where the future is about?

Keanu.        Simon 

             Me

?????

Can you sing and instruct ? I forget about this.

And one more successor thing on Tamang that song.

My channel is now concise.

Babaji: right 

No comments:

Post a Comment