7/07/2021

I was the one 2014 on Google plus first person ever told you Sailor Moon true, with 4 sailors like on the painting. I remember I say, do you know why I hardly talk to Simon. I say it very loud.

 I don’t know how anyone doesn’t hear it. If everything after that is to “manipulate” you to listen …2014.

You don’t have a copy ?

Well.

I by chance get out.

By chance return Taiwan.

By chance Apple pass too far, they scare.

But when I Ching King declares throne or his son, wage immediate war, you call them bragging from Orients to the America. (No, not to England, I called Prime Minister, you attack him, not the other puppets, face card)

It was a war. Once I secure my position. Knowing I secure it. I went to the street to say it loud, I did. 

The authority did pass by.

Nothing happen.

I am secured.

Babaji: right 

No comments:

Post a Comment