7/11/2021

I know I Anna went to find and fish them out, the names you keep hearing it. So can you all free spirits healers go and get new names started 8 years ago exactly my path I describe lines by lines by typing it ?

 We have 194 country all in your liking …so you just need pass some human standard …working together as one of them ???

Not working with me, working with the ones you go and connect them for your fantasy, history, karmic reason you define words, or husbands ? School met, grab another country MD board staff re-write textbook groups or just tell them about it and be like me on 24 hours to manipulate another another another CIA or NSA ? In your other country ? 

USA has other branches ..,don’t you go ahead without me saying that? Get a new groups !! Ask Salai ? For permission ?

Everything is too shameful to talk about it?

Babaji: get a new group everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment