7/05/2021

Hallie or Hailey …SEO, well…production company dead yet?

 This is called URL: https://youtu.be/-6SCRQ3NeDE

Meaning a link. You copy and paste a link, URL.

URL can goes to a website, a YouTube, an Amazon, or an eBay, auction site.

Template = website design.

I learn from Frontpage started, Photoshop stealing software version CS 3.0? It can do magical stuffs in design. Today PC has Paint tool. I made buttons on my brothers website. Sariputra. 

You all finish photo-making album, isn’t Prince Harry in your Hallie neighborhood, he purchase from Althletes. 

I used to have 3 jobs in my graduate school in UB, yeah, I know Eben time. It’s more than 10 years ago, someone will tell you 10 years ago it’s a long time graduate from school.

Graduate school are not really classes, correct but…I have to make it!! So there was Sitesell.

Do you know why Prince Harry married there with a photo supposed to be….? So I can kick him out of it?

We are the same age.

Babaji: right 

No comments:

Post a Comment