7/14/2021

From zero you know you build up one day like 5 Lord did, starting skin, shape, scent? Fitness & Diet, and then language internal + external

 Skin, face like if you have pimpo, and remove modes

Shape, you fast a week, or two, will break the diet patterns. Then you continue 3 weeks juicing, truly, you don’t do 2 weeks only, you do 7 months. I read that book. Dr Christopher. But I design my way if I need to lose more weights?

Scent, period is the biggest thing but mouth, if raw and juicing I remember Nick told me. If he is honest. Periods to clean under there, but if you have no period, I sit in my chair let’s say paints, shorts, I can smell urine too, before. That’s very bad. Urine, guys don’t have that external thing like girls? I don’t like to be with the guy near by for the only reason I have to clean clean clean…if I know how !

Babaji: right


No comments:

Post a Comment