7/10/2021

EF,I talked to Tina’s father because we thought 方方 is on the survilience phone with a father. She and Hank when I used to live there, as long as, as long as, as long as, I am not putting with them, the kids got lock inside house, or Tina crying shouting she cannot find parking Hank car behind, blind, she hit me to say she owns my elevator and swimming pool at Watermarke 411. You should write on the same police report …because …it’s 屢次不爽

 EF you are foreigner exchange student programs.

What if photo are all failed ? It’s just one celestial games next month or precise say the TV scripts “really specifically ink” August’s 15?

I suggest Pang’s mother 4 years university South California or UC Irvine 南加大.

I used to watch TV effect called Beverly Hill, a groups of guys and girls always rich living house, has a house to go inside and argue.

A lot of that going on….I remember, imprinted belief ….TOEFL classmates all ABC talk about is …

Well not he says

 I say 南加大, maybe I dream about it ! No ideas how.

Babaji: right 

No comments:

Post a Comment