7/10/2021

Do you SMCH, try to copy your country girl would do ? Went to school, photo like you ? Resume, me speech letter to Washington D.C?

 https://www.wendyslookbook.com/about/

Do you read before I read?

I read when I want to read … …

My mothers name is Wendy on your staff teams sitting in the front? For me red card your place utterness darkness meant ?

Which one you suppose to go to fetch out for ?

She reminds me Tien, loving hut daughter married Nuygen guy in Love of Century. I think it’s him and Tom call me on Joomla. 

Tom is looking like Tim Cook, my refund money get back guy.

That two are you native people. 

This Wendy some writes her or she put all pieces together …she is a writer she told you that ! You need her SMTV resume? Cover letter?

You always provide a better place for me? I have no idea how old this lady is. It’s from Sunny California ?

I used to call 430 Sunny on your bird book 2015. Did I say what I all did 2015 was reading ?

Babaji: right, my marriage counselor …

No comments:

Post a Comment